Gary Nishimura – Founder
Gary Nishimura is from Morgan Hill, California. That is a hop, skip and a jump from Gilroy. He was born and raised in Morgan Hill and worked with his family as a farmer while growing up. He graduated from Live Oak High School and married his high school sweetheart. He decided to become a dentist because he spent many a long hour working in the fields and dreamed about what he would do when it was time for him to earn a living. He liked dentistry because he likes working with his hands, loved putting models together as a kid, and spent some time in a dental office during the summers waiting for his sister who worked as a dental assistant. He loves lots of things about dentistry. Mostly, it is a joy to help people look better and feel better about their oral health. He has mentored many of his staff and gave them hands-on training many who moved on to higher and higher echelons in the dental field.
Dr. Vuppala has a caring personality and has the philosophy of the highest quality, professionalism and personalized dental care possible. He has worked in the dental profession for 16 years and has the experience and skills you want in a dentist. He graduated from his dental school in 1998 and was thereafter licensed by the California Board of Dentistry.
During his several years of practice, Dr. Vuppala has also trained and mentored many dentists in the Northern California area. He received specialized training in Root canals, neuromuscular dentistry, Cosmetic dentistry, Dentures, Invisalign, Oral conscious sedation, Implants and several others latest techniques and procedures of dentistry.
Outside the professional activities, Dr. Vuppala life revolves around his family with wife Yani and 2 boys. He has lifelong passion for cooking and travelling.
- Dr. Vuppala graduated from in Gulberga University1997 with a Dental Degree.
- In 1998 he attended the University of H.K.E School of Dentistry where he received his B.D.S
- In July 2003 he received his D.D.S., California Dental Board.
Dental Program Education/Affiliation
- D.AAmerican Dental Association
- D.A.California Dental Association
- C.D.ASanta Clara Dental Association
- O.C.S.Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- A.C.DAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- D.I.A. International Dental Implant Association.
- Member of Kois Center.
- Fellowship in Implants.
- Kois Full mouth reconstruction (Core I-VI): 2010-2015
- Treatment Planning I: Diagnostically Driven
- Functional Occlusion I: Science Driven Management
- Restorative/Periodontal Interface
- Biomechanics I: Fundamentals for Cohesively and Adhesively Retained Restorations
- Biomechanics II: Impressioning, Provisionals and Foundation Restorations
- LVI Advanced Neuro muscular dental studies (Core I-IV) 2013-Present.
- Advanced Endodontics By Tulsa Dental -2005
- Lumineers Certification – 2007
- Invisalign Training and Certification – 2009
- Invisalign Certification -2009
- Implant Restoration and Bone Grafting BY Nobel -2009
- Clear Correct Certification -2010
- Conscious Sedation Training and Certification – 2010
- Laser Dentistry by Donald J.Coluzzi -2011
- Six Month Smile –Short Term Orthodontic System 2012
- CEREC Certification with CEREC doctors Arizona–(Single Visit Crown’s ) 2012